Wednesday, January 17, 2007

.:|:. The Romance Language .:|:.

[I actually updated my xanga today also. Yesh, two hits by moi! Anyway, a stressfull week... I'm just trying to find some way to procrastinate. So, read the crappy poem-thingy I wrote... and laugh with me?]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you understand it yet?
Can you finally comprehend?
This putrid, envious soul lost it
Everything outside my window
Pressed against the glass until
My breath is white vapor
Forever a window-licker am I
Forever a liar as you tell me
That I mean the world to you
That you love me with all your heart
Well, your heart is just an organ
And love is just an excuse
So excuse me while I walk out
Pretending like I wasn’t thinking,
Thinking about saying the same thing back to you
Oh Peter Pan, can you take me away?
I want Neverland and romance.
I want sunsets and dawn.
I want heartbreak.
I want holding hands.
I want midnights and less than threes.
I want butterfly kisses and…
I want you.
I want nothing else but you.
Oh, but I may just “love” you
If you could please… just maybe…
Love me too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Monday, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home