Wednesday, December 27, 2006

.:|:. Don't Date Boys That Catch Your Eye (They Run Away With Your Heart And Never Say Goodbye) .:|:.

[Last post for today, I think. Unless I toss up some crappy poem shit in a hour and a half. So, I wrote this the day before X-Mas Eve. Feeling emo? Well, come down and soak yourself in misery. Be depressed, 'cause emo's over kids. "You can all go home now!"]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Send me to hell with
Your startling knowledge of
Exactly how to drive me off the edge
Confess every problem you kept me
Hating to hear
Shake me off like dust on your shoulder
These relationships through lines
Never go so well
Make-up make ups on love, lust, and the internet
Those words never formed so deep
I’m drowning like a ton of lies
That you could never keep alive
Why do I have to spend every year, a present beneath the tree?
So tired of “waiting to open it”
So tired of empty buckets full of invisible ties
So tired of remembering “I have to remember you.”
Start off something new with a bang
Eyeliner won’t cover that broken star in your eye
Innocent until you found out
How much the mirror hates you
Give up on making love to cameras
And kissing doors of yours
This Christmas I’m wishing for a fairytale
‘Cause you could never be my Prince Charming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home