Wednesday, December 27, 2006

|[ Lost And Found In The Dust On Rebound (Dignity) ]|

[Some random shitty poem I decided to write. It's from a few weeks ago, though. I was just too lazy to post it. Anyway, I've got one more post for today. Slept till 2pm today, current time: 11:22pm and not one yawn. Dear God, am I going insomniac? Join me. I'm the new scene, bitch.]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, kid, do you know how I bleed?
Oh, no, I don’t think you do

All those pretty girls
That can hide boys behind
All their pretty little faces
Oh, no, I’ll never be like you

Sign the peace treaty
Like you had no choice
But with such a big ego
Oh, no, you could’ve gone so far

Face down on pavement
Taste the red on your cheeks
Reach for the invisible hand
Oh, no, don’t rely on the imagined

Do you, do you know?
Will you ever understand?
Well, you can prove them all wrong!
Oh! What cha’ got in your hand?!

Hey, kid, did you see all the Barbie dolls go out of fashion?
Oh, no, I won’t let them ruin me.
Oh, no, I think I’ve got a bit too much dignity.

Cool metal against the forehead
Back in the twisted social scene
Watched the moon come out
Oh, no, you couldn’t feel more alone

Fingers strum out a lovely tune
And when they find you
You might just regret this all
Oh, no, I think we need a clean-up

Dear mummy and daddy
They could careless about life
When they’ve got their cheap jobs
Oh, no, their just trapped behind a minivan

Thought love was the one thing
The social scene couldn’t run
Seems like we all thought
Oh, no, you’re a bit mistaken too far

Do you, do you know?
Will you ever understand?
Well, you can prove them all wrong!
Oh! What cha’ got in your hand?!

Hey, kid, did you read the ending before the beginning?
Oh, no, cheating’s not always so good.
Oh, no, it once backfired on me.
And oh, no, I think I’ve lost so much dignity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home