Friday, January 05, 2007

|[ Boy Bomb (Sold By The Dozen Because You Know You'll Need More Than One) ]|

[Wrote this during this afternoon, I had finished last period, Arabic, and everything was packed. I was waiting for parental unit o1 to come, and while I sat on the bench I wrote this. Truthfully, I'm not exactly sure what it's about... It just kind of came out. Care to send me a guess as to what I've written about now?]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sick and twisted girl
Setting off boys like bombs
Breaking minds, cracking egos
Won’t let it get to her.

Turn up the stereo
To block out the sound
She’s playing with dynamite again
Wake up, he’s getting out this time

Boy, you know she’s got
A card up your sleeve
“I’m not falling for girls
That like to make pretend sense.”

Rewind. Start all this anew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home