Friday, November 03, 2006

.:|:. Friends Means That All Friendships End .:|:.

[My weeks been pretty crappy. Inspired by a fight with a "friend" or what I though was one. But mostly inspired by just being overwhelmed by everything and just needing to scream nd having to hide the breakdown.]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A few more fights
With a little less luck.
Are you letting me scream?
Break a few more smiles
With the fiercest fist
That you've got up your sleeve.
Send me a swear
Make me rip out my hair
Am I letting you drive me insane?
Break a nail while
You're dancing in the rain
And let your tears fall apart.
Laugh when you cry,
I know you're breaking inside.
Let's throw a punch at the sky.
I won't let you win,
Or will I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home