Wednesday, September 06, 2006

|[ Just The Right Dose (All I Want To Hear) ]|

[Going on some retreat for school, so maybe I'll write something actually worth your read. And be proud because I wrote a poem that didn't start or end with death!]
----------------------------------------------------------------
If you just told me what you wanted
Would that uncomplicate this?
I'd tell you anything you want to hear
Don't watch me as I miss.

You remembered all those little things
That I always said never mattered
Made long excuses for "This won't work."
And every short "I Love You" scattered

Just kiss me softly once and again
Let me know you're always here
Show me that you'd never lie
Tell me anything I want to hear.

We could run and escape this place
You're the only place I want to be
Whisper clichés to wipe my tears
Hold my hand and promise me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home