Monday, September 18, 2006

|[ The First Kiss To Lock This Smile Behind These Lips ]|

[Not much to say. I'm trying to reach a goal of writing one thing a day. So far, I have 2 days worth to do... oopsies.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Please clarify this fine line
Between love and hate
You take away every doubt
With a glimpse of your pout

Don't make this harder
Than I'm already making it
This feeling's burning in me
What I want is to be free

What was once present
In your every move
All has turned to bitterness
You'll still be my first kiss

The tears will fade away
In due time, you'll understand
I'll become a face in a frame
But I'm fine as the nameless dame.

I don't hear your love anymore
And you haven't seen me smile
Let me go – I'll free you
It's over – It's true

This is the last shard of my heart,
This is our last song…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home