Wednesday, August 16, 2006

.:|:. Pretty Rhymes Won't Save Your Life .:|:.

[Doesn't it just suck when you care too much?]

------------------------------------------------------------------

You make me want to
Scream my lungs out
And just sing you to love
Pitifully I will always be yours because
I'm crying and weak
But I'll wipe my tears
And pretend to stand tall
Maybe then I'd believe
That you might not
Just watch as I fall.
It's never as easy
As they said it would be
But that's why
They named it a crush
Because it melts your heart
And flips your stomach
Then pushes you off a cliff
There's no voice when you scream
No end to the dream
Of horror and death
You just fall.
No butterflies and fairytales
Survive in such a dark world.
No whimsical tunes
To end the longing
For someone to hold your hand
There are shadows of empty
And broken dreams of a day
But no one will be there anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home