Friday, August 18, 2006

|[ Gracefully Famished, Beautiful ]|

[Ew, whoever would do this... disgusts me. Don't do that, it's sickening. And besides, life beats you in the end.]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If I faked more smiles
And ate nothing at all
Would that make
You love me more?

Every morning I'd applied
Pounds of make-up
To cover my face
Just to keep you here

I would die my hair blonde
And be your Barbie girl
All for you because
I love you so

Lie through my teeth,
Let you have your way
I could do that, if you want
For you everyday

It may not be me,
I may become her
Lose myself away
But I would, if you're sure

Goodbye reality face
Say hello to the plastic
I'm all I thought you wanted
But now I'm all that you hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home