Wednesday, May 24, 2006

|[ The Lies In Idolize ]|

[I've had so many fucking things to do that i'ts getting ridiculous. Well, I've tried to write some stuff... but that's not going well. So, don't expect any story updates. All I've got time for are short, shitty poems... so here.]
[Oh yeah, only two people know who this poem is for. And if they don't know who they are, they're stupider than I say they are.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You don't want to know
That you're who I wish I was
So I'll stay silent, hidden away
Just reminding myself to "do what he does."

You're a big shot, making big time
I'm a one-shot, who never got the time of day
Am I just another clone that thinks I know?
Well, you wouldn't care about me anyway.

We're so different, but I could change
Since all my loves were songs on repeat
And yours are apparently on book spines
But that doesn't matter, we'll never meet.

The words you spin for everyone
Entrance me with them, write me a web
Tell me lies and give me false hope
'Cause if it weren't for them I'd be dead.

Somehow you write your heart out too
But mine doesn't have such good formation
And no one would ever live to read it
My words are but a cheap imitation.

This is all rhetorical, I guess
I write it and won't ever let you see
Why would you read someone else's work?
All I have is this; it's the soul of me.

Where do you get talent like that?
Because you see, I never got any
And yours is just so incredible
Maybe it's not given to that many

But were you really born so perfect?
Were you just faking from the start?
Please don't tell me it was all a lie
Because that could just shatter my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home