Saturday, March 18, 2006

::| Cheating Bastard Is The New Prince Charming |::

[Well, I felt like writing something... but I didn't really do to well at that ((as always)). So, here's a shitty ranting I randomly tossed out.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You were just the cherry
To top a shitty year
Reminding me of all the times
I went wrong. But I’m
Getting my revenge
Because to sit and die
Just isn’t my style.
You can hide the knife
Behind that icy heart
But I can see through you
Like every line you said, too
Even the monster under my bed
Knows how fake you really are.
Doesn’t that say something at all?
Well, here’s the knife you left
When you stabbed my heart
I guess loyalty and love
Went straight to hell last year
But don’t worry yourself, I won’t cry
Cause you aren’t worth the tear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home